For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 64 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Combo Killer"

BEAT THE BOSS
here are some codes
flymn=enables moonjump
nohit=this code is awesome
fliip= the screen will flip

I love games like this and this is now in my Faves Keep up the good work...also i got all the medals and i'm pretty happy about it ;D

this game is great i like it.

Great game, pretty adictive. I got 8 medals~ I need 2 secret (ewe I tried with codes, but just 1 worked to get a medal) and the Combo Killer didn't appear even when I got 658 combo, I guess is due to "nohit" cheat. (That I didn't see what does xDDDD I was playing just in survival, and doesn't seems to work there).
xD One funny thing I tried was moonjump and moonwalk, thinking that one secret medal could be moon psychics or something xDDD
Anyway =3 Good job.

Pretty awesome, found huge exploit that makes this game ridiculously easy though.
I mean I don't even have to play, in the time it took me to do this screen shot my scores gone up 200XD
http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w1 98/bloodismyink/exploit.png
Stand under there and click of the screen in the right way holding shoot, you can get to Infinite without playing. Or my key stuck:/
Boss was pretty tough though.