For the month of March we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 84 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in April!

Reviews for "Zombie Resurrection"

zombies walk soooo slow, wish there was a fast forward button or something. pretty easy game.

Nice concept, great art, but the only thing I didnt like is as the levels got more complicated there was no fast forward buttons so I quit since I got bored

FUN GAME what else can i say

Not bad! Considering the time allotted, this was a very full game.

Art: Everything here was well polished, and naturally had a very Newgrounds-y theme to it. It was very pleasing to the eye, and it worked very well with the concept. However, it didn't go above and beyond - as would be expected in a Jam like this. 8/10

Gameplay: Each level was very straightforward, almost to the point of absolute simplicity. It was enough to keep my attention for awhile, but forcing myself to finish was impossible.
The biggest problem here, though, is the speed. Usually these sorts of games require a bit of planning time, but carry out your strategy in a short period of time. This is just the opposite, taking a couple seconds' worth of planning, and drawing out the process for an eternity. I understand the reasoning, being zombies, but I would have suggested a button to speed up the process at the very least. The lack of both speed and difficulty really hold this game back. But I will admit the programming was very smooth. 6/10

Music: Not bad, Adam! Each theme was very short and simple. I'll admit, though, they weren't catchy and varied enough to stick around for long. I had to mute them and play my own tunes after awhile. I think it was mostly the lagging sleighbells in the second game-play song.
Regardless of my picky attitude, the music really was very professional, and I appreciate the variation in tracks immensely. 7/10

I really do believe this came together very well. I place this in the top 5 games without a doubt, and very likely the top 3. It's one of the few I could actually play for more than a couple of seconds.

Great work, Team Flash Chasers.

Mattster responds:

We've added in a Fast-Forward button to hopefully remove a bit of that "omghurryupness".
Thanks for the detailed review, it is much appreciated! :)