Reviews for "Zelda the Welder"

The graphics are great and so are the music. I like the simplicity in it, there is nothing complicated about it.

BUT - there are some things in this game that I find very annoying.
1. You didn't make a tutorial.
2. When it comes to the robot - the smallest ring bugs and the precision on getting it right wasn't fun at all, and that you have to start over again isn't fun. :(

I usually have a lot of patience when it comes to gaming. But I didn't have the patience to complete this. Maybe it wasn't suited for me, but I wanted to make a rating anyway and hope that you might find this helpful in some kind of way.

But keep up the good work!

the game has good graphics and a nice atmosphere,gameplay could go on for a bit longer but thats alright,sounds are quite good and the simple sounds are enought for dialogs

only 1 issue though,it would be more better if you had a tutorial before the actual cutting and welding

There is a glitch with the robot part, the upper left circle will light up partly green and not let you try to cut or weld the circle again. The only way to fix this is to completely restart the game.

was a good first try needed more substance but it was worth it :P

5 stars for being the first thing on this website to make me laugh. Loved the character of Acquaintance! And a very fun game too.