Reviews for "Zelda the Welder"

Very nice game! I really enjoyed, the only hard bit was that some of lines were too small to trace. But still a great game!

MonoFlauta responds:

We needed to make it a bit difficult sometimes :) hahaha, glad you like it!

Thanks for the review!

very enjoyable .love the anime in the theme as well works well .the whole puzzle was normal and not so difficult which made it really fun to keep playing.

MonoFlauta responds:

Glad you enjoyed the game :)
Thanks for the review!

I sure enjoyed this game alot please make more. I just love using my Wacom Bamboo tablet to help the BEST Welder in the world! Fun stuff :D

LOL best mouse ever (?)
haha glad you enjoyed the game!
Thanks for the review!

Loved everything about this honestly.
The art, the music, the dialog everything really but there was one thing i didn't understand.
The game is rated everyone and for the most part it seems suitable for kids i honestly thought the two cuss words used were a little random and not needed.
But still i loved it. It would be nice to see a longer game in the future.

MonoFlauta responds:

Glad you loved everything in this game! :D

About the rated everyone, well, still everyone why not? :)

Thanks for the review!

So basically, it's Amateur Surgeon, except with better art, music and humour? Sweet.
Only complain, game sometimes had troubles with collision detection, but nothing big enough to discourage from playing the game.

MonoFlauta responds:

Glad you like it the game :) About the collision, is actually a fail zone were you can fail without loosing to make it more easier, since lot of people are having problems. Anyway, again, glad you like it the game!