Reviews for "Spectro"

I will give 3 stars because the game seems fun, but the hitbox of the ships was just too big. In stage 2 enemy ships don't need to touch me for me to die.

Not too shabby. The main issue I found was not being able to move the crosshairs to the far left or right of the map after self destructing. It meant that if I had maneuvered my ship to the end of the map before self destructing, there was no way for me to possess another ship. Hoickety Choick on C.

You really can tell that this game just barely got through on time.
I have a few gripes with the game, primarily the fact that you forgot to mention in your instructions that once you cause an explosion and need to grab a ship to hijack, it needs to have been an exploded ship, you need to focus the crosshairs on the orange dot in the middle of the explosion and then press space. It took me a little while to figure this out.
Also, the hit detection is extremely off. I don't know whether you programmed it poorly, or it was meant to be that the green aura of your ship is the weak spot. Either way, the ship itself should be the detection zone, not the surrounding area, which really frustrated me.
The story for the game was okay, but I would have liked maybe an ending conclusion, because it seems to have little to do with what's going on in the game.
Otherwise, I think you guys utilized the mechanic of "initiate" well, and you managed to use your entire team fully. Just wish it was a bit more polished up.

mr-johnson22 responds:

Sorry about hit detection issues. It wasn't my intention to have to aim directly on the orange dot of an explosion, and the ship was certainly suppose to be the hit zone rather than its surrounding area. I didn't give myself that much time for fine-tuning...sorry about that! Thanks for the review.

good but to easy and short 3 stars

itd bee good, but somehow the green ships keep blowing me up even though im not touching them..balloney