Reviews for "Spectro"

Not too shabby. The main issue I found was not being able to move the crosshairs to the far left or right of the map after self destructing. It meant that if I had maneuvered my ship to the end of the map before self destructing, there was no way for me to possess another ship. Hoickety Choick on C.

alright, dont hate on game jam... hate the games of game jam! including this one. whats the point of this? front page? really? this doesnt even deserve to exist... Darklord's right! what the hell happened to newgrounds?

I will give 3 stars because the game seems fun, but the hitbox of the ships was just too big. In stage 2 enemy ships don't need to touch me for me to die.

i hated the game :D

mr-johnson22 responds:

D:

(can't post w/ only 2 characters so blablabla)

I hate luck based mission games like this.

mr-johnson22 responds:

The original idea of this game was much more in depth, but very little managed to fit the time limit. If we ever make a "full" version of this, there'd be a lot more to it. I admit wasted too much time trying to get game mechanics to work (including those that were cut) than focusing on fun factor, so hopefully I'll make better decisions in game design next time around.