Reviews for "Slime's Cake Quest"

pros: I like the story concept, it was new and interesting. It also threw a few "memes" in to be funny
overall, a great game! I expect this to be one of the top game choices for the jam. Professionally done, yet still fun to play.

cons: The engine was a little buggy in places, and it screwed with the controls a bit.
Also, try not to use current "memes" as they wear off after a while and become old and boring. Don't be afraid to come up with something new!
Also: Though it looks professional, be careful! A game that looks TOO professionally done will both have people criticizing the game much harsher, and will lose its "flavor" - its "indie-dev"-ness (i'm struggling for words at this point)

Fffffffuuuuuuuuuuuu
Why you no leave 5 star review!

perfect game and cute!

Cute? Nah, it's manly!

even a very good game, but it is short and it's bad. And I have not liked the ending. Maybe the latest achievement is associated with the correct ending. Soundtrack picked well!

MintPaw responds:

It's a very good game but it's bad, yeah, cool bro.

Excellent game.
Although, i rated 4,5 because of the spikes, they are buggy, sometimes you go thru them.
The two secret medals are:
1st: Click both buttons on lvl 11.
2nd: Set quality to low, then to high.
Please, if you have time, click the green + on the right corner so people can see this, thank you. :)

Thanks man.
Although I don't think rating + brings the review up. +1 anyways.

Very fun game, loved the music more than anything else.

Killed half a star for some dodgy spike hit detection, but that worked in my favor for getting food out of them so...