Reviews for "Dropping Loads in a Cave"

sweet game, keep it up.

heh. reminds me of something... cna't remember what though. Being 30 years old with asperger's and add doesn't really affect it much- just ensures it and adds spice; I've always been like this. HOWEVER I did manage to remember Mancopter. That was killer. Loved it.

TharosTheDragon responds:

Being 30 years old with asperger's and add doesn't really affect what much?

From the title, I thought this was going to be a variation on "don't shit your pants" at first. I was pleasantly surprised though. The game is decently polished and requires a bit of skill.

And oh god, dat music.

TharosTheDragon responds:

Thank you. The title is supposed to be weird and uncomfortable. I pride myself on the polishing in terms of keeping my games bug-free. It may be crap, but at least it runs the way it's supposed to.

The music actually was one of the first things we got and it was so good that when the mood of the art turned out to be much darker than the mood of the music I threw a hissy fit and demanded the art be changed.

Good game

So this was a good game I like the music as it fit well with this the graphics are in need of some detail and more effort but for the most part this was a good game so anyways nice work I hope to play more of your games anyways untill next time

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
Some improved graphics Abit more details

~X~

just me but i though was of you poop and you fly seeing the thumbnail? and the name