Reviews for "Yeah Jam Fury"

THIS GAME IS AWESOME!!!!

As far as I'm aware, there are 3 types of people in this world. Those who try to play as Yeah, those who try for Jam, and those who try for Fury. There is no in between. That's just what makes this game so amazing . Which one are you? I'm a Jam.

This is one of many awesome game that I ever played.

This Game is awesome and challenging
a way to pass the time thats actualy addicting
BTW to beat wall of face in under 10 sec (for me at least)
1.Start the level
2.reset and quickly select Jam
3.Do jam's boost and switch to fury and before you get off screen switch back to jam
4.wall jump to saftey
5.Do jam's boost and switch to fury again
this is hard to pull off but if done correctly fury will land on or close to the mango and you will beat the stage in around 8 seconds

Maaaann I like what you did in Super Smash Flash 2 !!!! Cleod-9 you are really Awesome :D !!!