Reviews for "Yeah Jam Fury"

this is a great game indeed. but i have one only complain, and i have to ask for it.
PLEASE, Give more instructions on how to play this game
in the first level, the great "tutorial", i didnt know that i could use the mouse, i thought, that arrow thing in the first level would show me the way, after five minutes of now knowing what to do, i moved the mouse by accident and therefore i knew i could use it.
after that.. it took me a wile to understand that i had to click the squares to create them.
later on, on the second level, i couldnt realize why jam only hammer-jumped to the left, even if i had him standing on the right position.
well. give more instructions in game, or at least -edit- the author comment section. plz

If there is one game that makes you happy, it's this ga- MANGOOOOO! ... 0.- Great job!

Certain aspects of this game make it almost unplayable, and the absence of minor polish in the presence of so much presentation polish makes me wonder who missed what and why.

I'll give some examples.

Fury doesn't have an automatic fire rate. The user has to manually click for each of Fury's punches. Running overrides punching, so if you're running while trying to punch with Fury, you won't ever punch. Having to wait for Fury to stop his movement before registering a punch request to the game makes playing tedious given that Fury's movement is cumbersome to begin with.

Quick switching between two characters rather than all three was an odd decision, in my opinion. Q is right by WASD, yet I continually must move to the number keys to get the player I want.

Jam's wall-jumps are arrow-key controlled, yet his hammer-jumps are mouse-arrow controlled. This felt really awkward. If Jam is standing still, I can understand guiding his jump with the mouse, but while he's running, I expect WASD to direct where he jumps since that controls the direction he's running in.

I have no complaints about Yeah.

Overall, a really solid visual and audio presentation. It's really ambient. I dig it. The controls need to be tweaked in order to create a more fluid experience, though.

PS: Left-handed players may appreciate either IJKL or arrow-key controls.

its fun, but i'm just noob'n it up and i can't get it.

Not a bad game, but it would've been better if we could customize our controls