Reviews for "Yeah Jam Fury"

I love this game. Really fun. Jam is my favorite, honestly.

LOL!!!!!!

Oh god, when i first got the HEYAYAYAY badge, i went what? Then i heard it. THE EAR SEX.

My God, this game is very difficult to play. You need to make good use of the three qualities of the characters, and also have a little patience, calmness and alertness. It really is a good game, but unfortunately for some, a game very extressante. Some things are good, like the voice that says "maaangoooooooooooo" after we got the mango. That was something I found funny. Yes, it's a good game, but if you do not have agility and patience, haha, will do very poorly.

Hey, you have a quite nice game here pal, but I think that the playability would be even nicer if you transfer the chars' movements to the arrow keys, instead of the default -asdw movement.

As I use dvorak keyboards instead of the qwerty ones, there were times that I barely could complete the levels =P

But hey I'm serious, game's so nice that I almost borrow'd a qwerty keyboard to play it right lol