Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Super Wrestle Night Xviii"

I don't think it matter what he was going for. As an animation it was nice. Yea the plot was lacking but you have a lot more talent than most people. So unless they can animate like you. I would not worry about their criticism. Keep it up and keep on going. There is nowhere to go but up!

At first I was like yep.. this is what wrestling is about, but the ending was super lame.. sorry but no.

hillrdavid responds:

You mean wrestling is about more than hitting people with folding chairs?

It's actually pretty ok,
the animation was smooth, the artwork was ok, it didnt make me laugh but at least it made me smile, it wasnt hilarious but it was watchable

Too slow. Needs to be sharper and quicker. The story idea is workable, just lots of wasted time.

The whole thing was boring. Even at the beginning, it took way too long to introduce the wrestlers. Maybe if you changed the camera angle every now and then, or made the characters do something it would have been an acceptable amount of time, but we were just left watching a character standing still for a good minute each before any animation really took place.

Then the ending came. And it didn't make any sense, nor did I see any comedy in it.

I honestly don't know what you were going for here. The whole movie was boring and it didn't make sense, not to mention the ending was incredibly anti-climatic (not sure if that's suppose to be part of the 'humor' or not).

So yeah, I wasn't very clear on the point of this movie. Also there was barely any animation in it.