Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Pleasure Island 4"

I noticed a lot more fighting than crazy stuff. Your previous stuff was great! Even though this is a different style of flash... It's great stuff too... 0_0

Well, I can gladly say that this was the best in the series. The main reason it probably works so well is because the animation is great and the humor just never stops. I knew I was in for a heck of a ride when the cartoon started with two insects having sex. The funniest part was probably when he mentioned the beast coming. I have no clue at all what's going on in this insane cartoon, but's great to look at.

It's unbelievable how you manage to make so many great cartoons in such a short time. I thought it took like months for one guy to make something that good! Anyway, it's great to see all these characters. Not even being shot four times could kill that walrus crab thing. It's awesome how this thing attacks people with its mouth blasts. It's awesome and funny!

Sexual-Lobster responds:

thanks ericho!

I came, I saw, I came.

The epic story continues!

I don't know what else to say, aside from the fact that I'm continually blown away by the quality of your animation. You put more skill and effort into it than most professionals did for the majority of animation history (though I suppose the computer helps, too). I am now salivating at the prospecting of having a part five.

Mr. Hand huh?