Reviews for "Pothead Zombies 2"

I think the explosions are from metal slug,also when you damage zombies it sounds like if you slash an enemy in Metal slug,am i right?

Awesome game, great idea, and fantastic artwork. The game-play was not hard and not easy, also with the function of having your partner level up in a certain weapon.

Some of the main things that bothered me in the game, was if you could Purchase Ammo in stores.
And with the price guns being over than what I have. Sticking with a pistol and buying new pistols each time, it was odd not having enough money to buy the more advanced weapons.

A suggestion, maybe increasing the amount of money gained from killing the pot-headed zombies? :)

Overall, 5/5 10/10 Just some minor improvements with the money system, that's all. Keep it up! :]

yay level 10 xD

Great game, but can do with a tiny add-on. This add on could be to where the gamer could just hold the mouse button down and the gun still goes through its cycle. Such as a pump shotgun would still be firing the same as if the gamer was mashing the mouse. Also, add some more ammo deposits. Had a hard time trying to get the shotgun and grenade launchers ammo whilst having over 4g of H.C. rifle and SMG.

Funny game and an awesome music :33