Reviews for "Mural"

Holly crap, Dude, the quality of this animation is almost unbelievable. I think you should participate in the creation of a movie! 5/5

DUDE THIS ANIMATION IS LIKE THE MOVIES DUDE YOU SHOULD MAKE A MOVIE A REAL MOVIE OFF OF THIS!!!

This animation breathes emotion and charm like a lot of animations can't. What you did with no budget and production team left an impression on me that almost rivals Toy Story or Up. Keep up the good work, and I have no doubt you will leave a legacy some can only dream of. All my respect to you, Brother!

One of the best animations I've seen in a long time.
Really great job! You should think about making a movie!

Keep up the amazing job!

Wow. Just, wow. Not only did you capture the amazing powers of CGI, but you made it so that the people look fake enough to be cool, but real enough so you can feel their emotions. Also, I found this story to be quite entertaining. I liked how you showed that someone who is creative and smart can also be friends with other people. I can relate to this story because as a child, I was always creative, constantly drawing and planning to change my little town, but I sometimes shut out other people, but when some people came to my house, I played with them. You my friend, have a very happy and bright future ahead of you. ;)