Reviews for "The Fat Anime Collab 5"

i needed something to kill my moring wood... it worked lol

Not really sure what the point of this was... I watched it thinking it was a legitimate fat fetish video, changed my mind within a few seconds and decided it was a troll, then kept watching and just became very confused. IS the intent to show off fat fetish work? Is the intent to troll people? Is it some strange combination of both that leaves everyone feeling unfresh and unsatisfied? The world may never know.

At best, the animation was mediocre (although I guess some of the transitions were nice??). Most of the artwork was stolen and the creator's responses to comments pointing that out make me wish Newgrounds had a system in place to remove that sort of thing.

when i saw golfinho i know it was going to be something like this...

FatBadger responds:

Useless review

This....This is a masterpiece!

How dare you f*** up that awesome Naruto theme..