Reviews for "The Fat Anime Collab 5"

okay that was retarded. i tried to watch it. but the sounds dont make sence in the anime. and all you did was move some pictures around. this is not worthy of the name flash video with some retarded sideshow and some bad sounds.

i kept in on the style and sound pointed, since you have seen enough of the reviews bouth the content wich mostly are divided into this is shit, and dumb stuff that remind me of youtube.

so please dont post the lame flag this review thing because i tried to make it constructive.

kind regards.

gameguy96

swag haha Cx

well this was still fairly entertaining because i watched the whole thing in disgust lol... i feel like that wasn't what you were going for, at least not the entertained part.
to make this even more "shit" you should remove the hard work you put into it... like loop one poop sound or make multiple appearances of the same scene.
this was pretty bad though!
keep up the bad work... in your case good lol! (Trolls are evolving these days)

Alright, I've pretty much been sitting around waiting for my previous review to be deleted, because lets be honest, it wasn't much of a review. The fact of the matter is, I can't find much to review here past the introduction with the badger, which was actually well-made and original.
When picked apart, we have several viable comedy candidates in this video that have been haphazardly mushed together with stolen material and a complete lack of dignity or respect.

The fact that the artist has to begin his work by telling off upcoming reviews while defending himself and his stolen material alone puts me off from looking at anything of his other work.
In the end, I can respect a chubby chaser, I can respect a good poop joke, and I can respect chubby poop jokes. However, I don't have much respect for someone who apparently knows their work is poor, and preempts bad reviews with a bad attitude.

Any nostalgia found here is from before Newgrounds refined its tastes and artists improved their efforts with Flash. I had honestly hoped we'd left things like this behind in favor of more refined works, like Sexual Lobster's.

The toilet sounds and scat were taken too far to be considered funny or tasteful, and landed flat. What little of it looked good after the badger was apparently stolen, which wouldn't be a problem if the artists were given credit instead of being heckled by the author for posting their work.

Effort = Respect & Admiration. It doesn't matter if your art sucks, and it doesn't matter if you don't have a decent microphone. If you put in the effort to do the work and make something you can be proud of, people are more likely to give you the meaningful reviews you request.

No one who has "a better plot and amazing Pixar-like animation" reached that level without making a few turd soups. However, most of the time it was -their- turd soup. It was something they drew and animated themselves, and put some sweat into.

Stop bragging about how stupid people are for sharing their work with the internet and get to work yourself, then I'll consider looking your way again.

I remain at my 0/5 & 0 stars rating.

FatBadger responds:

i dont care if people give me bad reviews. But if the reviews are useless or abusive im going to call them out and flag them for mods. Read the review guidelines next time so you wont have a useless review of yours deleted by the review mods. The amount of effort put in is part of the joke. U must be new to NG.

LOLOLOLOL! There wasnt a single sexy thing in there