Reviews for "The Fat Anime Collab 5"

i couldn't help but laugh my ass off, for a majority of the movie XD

It's a Fat Badger video. Anyone complaining is either new or an idiot. The organizer does not care if you like his work, he's a troll. Tom thinks it's funny and the guy has some talent. Either ignore what he puts out or get the "joke".. I chose not to click play because I have never enjoyed the content. Everything else is just internet drama.

FatBadger responds:

Idiot who left a useless review even though he did not watch the movie. Then the review was deleted so the idiot leaves the same review all over again. What an asshole.

meh....
still more atractive than real fat girls

One and a half stars for making me actually laugh out loud a couple times with your utter randomness. Other than that I don't enjoy this "sub-genre" I guess you'd call it. So i guess my review is a bit biased and i shouldn't really be reviewing this anyway :p but then again the audience is all of newgrounds since you posted it on newgrouds. But yeah, nothing too special.

I can't really give you constructive criticism since idk what you were trying to accomplish... shits and gigs? whatever. It's not the worst I've seen but it could have been much better. Although there probably should be more animation, most collabs are animation collabs. Just my thoughts. Good luck on future projects.

P.S. What's with Troanova? Like not that he's wrong about fat people deserving respect but that kinda had nothing to do with the video. It wasn't making fun of fat people. I wasn't sitting at my computer cracking up because there was fat people. I laughed at some random stuff (and when i saw SYAC) but not because there was fat anime girls. Even if it was and I'm misinterpreting, this should not be deemed offensive. This is the internet, this shit happens. It's not to degrade people, just for laughs.

Ehh, potty humour. Can be funny, but doesn't deserve a place on the front page. Maybe try to appeal to people on Newgrounds instead of 4chan? Rancidity isn't really the flavour of Newgrounds.

That being said, I'll now review the actual content. The animation was passable. I wasn't sure if that hamster thing was actually animated by your team. If it was, it was done fairly successfully. I've seen better, but it was fairly fluid. The animations where people shit left something to be desired, as the drawing and animation seemed a little rushed, or perhaps a little lackadaisical. The remainder of the animation wasn't anything special, just scrolling pictures and picture transitions, nothing to be proud of by any stretch of the imagination, and didn't really make the flash look much prettier, but I think you probably got what you were going for.

The audio was fairly weak. Random music and sound effects didn't really add much to the presentation. At times I was downright bored by the music. It didn't really seem to be chosen with much tact, if any, so I can't say I enjoyed the music, except for little snippets of songs that I occasionally enjoyed.

This could have been improved by incorporating a plot. You weren't trying to express any ideas or themes, besides "poop and fat people are funny." For your next project, I would suggest actually constructing some characters, maybe a plot, maybe try to convey something somewhat meaningful to the audience. There's tons of soulless, superficial stuff in the world. You don't need to contribute more.

I found it disappointing of you that you did not draw your own pictures. I KNOW that this would have been received a lot better if you had created 100% of the artwork. Compiling something like this does take work, I'll give you that. But it takes nowhere near as much work as actually creating your own content does.

I can't and won't give this flash a zero, because that's not what it deserves. Work went into this, and time was spent on it, that you'll never get back. That's not worth a zero. However, it will receive a low score. It was a low quality production.

If you INSIST on doing another of these fat collabs, I strongly encourage you to take it a bit more seriously. I know, I know, that sounds ridiculous considering the nature of this collab. But at the very least, do your own artwork, and try to fully animate it. That would separate it from a poor, slideshow-esque flash "animation," and turn it into something much more enjoyable to watch.

I obviously know you're not going to make a plot for this, or try to contribute anything of value-besides shock. Just try to make something better, because it seems that you're tight with Tom, so you might as well use your influence to put something on the front page that's good for something besides cheap lulz from 12 year olds.

FatBadger responds:

Try to appeal to the people of NG??? Says the guy who has had an account for a year...WOW