Reviews for "The Fat Anime Collab 5"

Differant but interesting

Its things like this make me really enjoy what the site offers and really makes it a fun experience with all that is submitted to the portal, sometimes not all great quality and sometimes it is, but in the end it is a pretty decent and odd one. Haha ok so this was interesting kind of reminded me of old style newground submissions, wich wasreally the best of times on newgrounds, So you gave this some really funny humor with the whole "FAT" theme i must admit i did chuckle at a few things going on in here, So the humor was great the visuals were notbad and made up for that funny humor aswell, And then you have the sounds and sound/fx, very good here aswell and all made for an overall amusing flash submission here, And so there you have it another entry submitted with some interesting and odd happenings but those are the ones i like, it was not the perfect of submissions but you still added a twist here and there, and i generally enjoyed your presentation.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
I guess there is alot of things that could be done with this, for improving, And i dont want to be the one of bad news with suggestions so i hope you take my suggestions in a positive way and not a negitive way, but anyways ill post a few ideas if any, One thing i wouldnt mind seeing is some reduced file size, it was kind of large but i guess alot of files are large these days, but maybe theres still something you could cut back abit on size wise. more animation would also be nice, more little details but i guess that would take this into more bigger sizes.

FatBadger responds:

The pictures and music brought up the filesize a lot. I tried lower quality images and audio but that did not affect the filesize that much so it was not really worth the image quality sacrifice.

fat anime collab never dissapoints,always gives me what on for moar plox

ok so its not what i thought it would be but it got a laugh out of me so i'll give you three stars

hahahahahahaha oh my fucking god thats so fucking gross some of this art is just so funny wow man i need to go and throw up now

I specifically enjoyed the ambient fart sounds.