Reviews for "The Fat Anime Collab 5"

Overall an experience like no other. I laughed, I cried, I learned a bit about myself, and the twist ending made it all the more memorable!

I don't understand why this only has two stars.

FatBadger responds:

cus most people are idiots

Well that was... random, lmao. Love the fat chick in the introduction, round as a... well just round. Very. The rest of the collab is a mxture of disturbingly smooth animation, which is coincidentially also pretty disturbing. There's some pretty hot content and some shitty content (like when the hot content is shitting). Lotta creativity involed though, nice work! :)

-cd-

Remember, Obesity is a hazardass lifestyle cholce that effects over 900 Americans each year.
fapping claims twice as many lives.
Obesity es no bueno para tu salud.

Bad score (cliched music with excessive farting noises?)
Bad animation (i've seen better animation in powerpoint presentations)
Not funny (maybe if you are a 9 year old)
Not clever.
No discernible plot or composition.
Has fat girls as title states (Fat girls not my thing, but half a star for that. Above points still valid.)