Reviews for "The Fat Anime Collab 5"

Any that can shake up the status and make you go WTF is newgrounds front page worthy. Well done!

This was a true masterpiece; I was completely drawn into the video when the badger started fapping, well done!

However, the animated feces really took me out of the experience, I mean I wasn't totally convinced I was watching poop come out of an anus. Perhaps you could animate different kinds of stool in order to add a little realism? Also, the poop-joke naysayers on here just don't understand how difficult it is to animate a good dump, so maybe that would help appease them to give you a higher rating next time.

Overall, fantastic!
I'll be watching for the Collab DVD release!

Disturbing, but in a funny way.

well ummmm, congratulations! you have successfully developed something I cant watch all the way through! weird thing is though, I am fine with sexual lobster's videos and I am also fine with mastar ardvark's.. but this... I just don't know. Good work :)

Was wondering about the music. What are the names of the songs? also well done