Reviews for "Electropede"

This is by far the best game in the "Under Judgement" section i've ever seen! It has a fair difficulty. Has original sprites (by the looks of it). This is front page worthy in my opinion, and quite frankly...I'll be damned if it doesn't make the front page! Keep up the good work mate!

Vibe13 responds:

yeah the sprite's are original - all ray-traced on my poor groaning lil' laptop!
...and thanks for the positivity.

this is awesome!
i do like me some shmup...

great game.
good music that fits the game.
controls are top notch.
this is just awesomness.

Vibe13 responds:

thanks dude - reviews like that make my day!

cool graphics, easy controls, classic concept, linear increasing difficulty and what else? oh yes, favourite! great job dude!!

Vibe13 responds:

thanks man - glad it pressed your buttons.

Excellent upgrade on a classic. The difficulty progression seemed smooth and the controls were simple enough for anyone to play. The main challenge of the game is to keep the mines clear and avoid spiders (spidroids, spidrones?) while trying to collect upgrades to kill anything surrounding you. Gladly, I'm not confined to bottom quarter of the screen anymore.

Vibe13 responds:

yeah I was pleased with the difficulty progression in the end, although it took me a lot of play-testing and tweaking to get there.

I've been calling them "laser-creeps", but you can call them "spidroids" if you like....

Dude...AMAZING game, reminds me of the good old days of centipede on a little pad not a gameboy as centipede had its own little thing. That whole rush of instantaneous power and upgrade whorage is amazing you get one then two then its survival, but turns into a deadly game of pick and choose and if you dont you simply get out numbered and die due to lack of power, i love the modern twist a boss would be nice i only got to level 15 and love the game, the music is good woulda liked more but the build up it provides is satisfying enough hell i even love the menu music xD. Great game. Kudos to you.

Vibe13 responds:

someone else mentioned bosses - I never even considered it 'cuz it wasn't part of the original, but thinking about it now I'm kinda liking the idea, so maybe if I do a sequel one day....