Reviews for "Electropede"

game is good
music is good

Vibe13 responds:

positivity is much appreciated.

I really like the music myself. I've got a particular fondness for the little loop that plays after you die: I slowed down the original tune so much it almost fell-apart and sounds a little bit dreamlike.

This is one of the most awesome games I've ever played here! I think the main reason why it's so great is because there's just so much going on. There's no such thing as a dull moment in this insane world. I have played some "Centipede" games before, but this is easily the best. Heck, it's probably even the best of its kind ever made, including the arcade ones. The colors and effects are freaking fantastic!

The most annoying thing is the red spider that randomly shows up. I've shot that thing like twenty times and nothing ever happens to him. I don't even think that thing CAN be killed. It's weird how the centipedes put these little things everywhere and I'm not even sure what they are. I think they're either eggs or machines or something. Thank you for this fantastic game!

Vibe13 responds:

you can't kill the laser-creeps (the spider things): I thought about making them killable, but in the end I decided it made a better balanced game like this 'cuz even when you've got loads of firepower you still gotta be careful.

those weird things the centipedes leave behind are bio-titanium fungizoids....just for the record.

Amazing game. I've been visiting newgrounds for years and never made an account until now just so I could write this. Talk about getting nostalgia for the old arcade games. Game looks great, has awesome music and is incredibly addictive and fun. I look forward to seeing more of your work.

Vibe13 responds:

thanks man - and I'm glad to have encouraged you to sign up to newgrounds - it's probably the best site on the internet, everyone should have an account....

Damn good game and the music is damn good.

There's a problem I read. They might cancel, Thundercats. We must stop them from canceling the show. Protest the HELL out of cartoon network and warner bros. Go on their web sites, facebook, so on. Pass the word. Help keep, Thundercats on the air. Call cartoon network at (404)-878-0694 http://www.change.org/petitions/warne r-bros-animation-keep-the-new-thunder cats-on-for-another-season#

OH MAN this game is too awesome to have a 5 star vote... it's freaking awesome and seioursly one of my favourites!

Vibe13 responds:

now that's the kind of review I like to read!....glad you liked it so much.