Reviews for "Electropede"

BEST GAME ON HERE !! FUK'N AWESOME !!!!!!!

Vibe13 responds:

glad you like it .... responses like this always help to keep me motivated for the next project - so thanks for the support.

I loved Centipede, and now I love this game!

Vibe13 responds:

yeah centipede is a true classic - I really felt like I learned a lot about creating frenetic shooter gameplay from this project.

game is good
music is good

Vibe13 responds:

positivity is much appreciated.

I really like the music myself. I've got a particular fondness for the little loop that plays after you die: I slowed down the original tune so much it almost fell-apart and sounds a little bit dreamlike.

Fantastic game! Not so hard that it's no fun to play, but hard enough to make you keep coming back. The controls work great, and the powerups are fantastic.

Vibe13 responds:

thanks dude.....I really tried to make it 'feel' good with smooth controls and a shallow but relentless difficulty curve: I'm not sure I got it exactly right, but I think you're telling me I got quite close.

Fairly good, but there's not much to keep you going. Once all the enemy types are introduced, every level is pretty much the same as the next

Vibe13 responds:

true - it's a simple game and I wouldn't expect anyone to play it over and over again. However you do need to be a lot more focused on the later levels 'cuz it gets quite hectic: My hope was that the increased difficulty would force players to adopt different gameplay tactics and that in itself would provide enough variety......maybe not....I'd like to do a sequel someday, so maybe then I'll add a load more enemies.