Reviews for "Electropede"

this is awesome!
i do like me some shmup...

great game.
good music that fits the game.
controls are top notch.
this is just awesomness.

Vibe13 responds:

thanks dude - reviews like that make my day!

Great game.
The graphics were good, the game play was great.
I looked and found nothing too wrong with it, the power-ups were good.
Instant Favorite.

Vibe13 responds:

thanks for the support dude...it's simple, but for what it is I'm quite pleased with it.

Very nice game. At first i'm put off by the inability to upgrade ship with money and timed bonuses but it's actually a pretty balanced shmup. And the great soundtrack I ripped with swf decompiler, U MAD?

Vibe13 responds:

I thought purchasable upgrades would just slow the flow of the game - I wanted to keep it short and simple, quickly jumping from level to level - so I'm glad you got into that idea after a while!

you decompiled my code - no I'm not mad I just don't really mind if you wanna do that - I've done it myself and learned a lot from doing it.

Woo! Another cool game from you! It's not very in depth but it's still pretty fun, the unforgiving gameplay is frustrating yet exciting for me. However, the one complaint is that the mines looked like money or upgrades or something.

4/5

4/5

Your friendly (and insane) reviewer, Cafaling (I think I need a new signature, input please?)

Vibe13 responds:

I wasn't entirely happy with a lot of the graphics and the mines you mentioned where definitely something I felt needed more work. However I'd already spent ages with my laptop tied up ray-tracing so in the end I just went with what I had.

I promise that one day I'll write a more 'in depth' game - it's just that working as a one-man-band like I've been doing means I usually need to keep it small and simple otherwise I'd never finish anything!

It s aight..
could be better with upgrades n stuff..