Reviews for "Electropede"

WOW! 5/5 Atari 2600s for you, sir!

I love these neo-retro games. Retroshoot, Ratmaze, Gamma Bros, and now Electropede. The music is suspenseful, and the gameplay is intense and challenging. If there was just one thing that the original Centipede/Millipede games had on this, it would be that in the original you could blow up those damn spiders too! I don't want to leave any survivors, even if it takes a million shots.

Vibe13 responds:

I know what you mean about "not wanting to leave any survivors", I usually feel the same way. I did consider the option of just giving them loads of hit-points....idk, maybe I'll try that in a sequel sometime.

Nice! Normally games like these get too hard too fast, but you did a good job pacing everything. Another thing about these games is that they get boring either because of the enemies, or the limited weapons. For a genre so easy to mess up, you got a good balance going.

Vibe13 responds:

yeah the 'pace' and 'balance' of the game are what I was most pleased with...although I wasn't sure anyone was gonna agree with me until I released it.

Such an AWESOME game! I have had a LOT of fun playing it!

Vibe13 responds:

glad you liked it....I had a lotta fun making it as well.

We've got a complicated relationship; you and I.
I simultaneously love you and hate you;
This masterpiece is easily the most enjoyable experience I have gone through during a retro arcade game like this.
Absolutely immense, this feeling.
I hate you because c'mon, fucking exam tomorrow. Last one I ever have to take too.
You on the other hand have no idea who the feck I am.
And unless you upload the soundtrack- oh god the amazing tricked out of this WORLD soundtrack- I will find you, and you will get to know me VERY well XDDD (creepy as fuck; just upload the tunes dude; I'll even shell out like 10 bucks if you made an album. You've got some amazing talent)
Thanks again for all the time you put into this; the most fun in practically my whole fucking life.
_Sjs00

Vibe13 responds:

menu-music: "Out of Cel" on "M.m.s Project - Biological System" album from Psydom Records
game-music: "Gravitacional" on "GUI Productions" album from Psydom Records
death-music: "Basement Floor" by "Kevin MacLeod"
end-of-level: "Void Sensor" by "Zeropage"

there's links in the credits-dialog, however last time I looked some of the tunes haves been taken down from the locations I originally downloaded them from so you might have to google for them.....Also I slightly remixed all of them: I don't really wanna post the remixes just 'cuz I'd feel like I was trying to take credit for someone else's work, however one reviewer already told me he managed to grab them straight outta the swf file, so if you've got some flash tools....

Nothing to say that hasn't been said already, except to tell Ericho to read the instructions.