Reviews for "Zombie at the Gates"

I really liked this game, it has so many good features and, in my opinion, it is very good.
The game is easy, has nice graphics and a funny story. The difficulty increases as you progress, which is good. Also, the battlefield's simplistic design is just beautiful! I also like the boat/springs idea, very creative. This game also obligates people to plan their moves (especially when 'Vikings' start to spawn), because one doesn't wants to become trapped between two hordes. In this case, you can use the stomp hit, which I think was a very good implementation to the game, making it easier.
About the music, I just love it! It never gets too repetitive and fits pretty well. Great job with this, it really looks like you've put a lot of effort into this and I hope you make a sequel!

Quite a fun little game you've created. I don't understand why everyone here is complaining about the weapon strength. It seemed fine to me. Heck, the last sword would 2-hit some of the zombies. It's a great game.

To everyone getting stuck with being overcrowded, use the fences to your advantage. They can't pass them. Use your stomp on one side to stun then, open the gate, smack them in the face, then run back. Rinse and repeat. Also, don't keep blowing all your money on the next weapon. Save up and skip a few weapons to get an uber weapon. I think I saved up from the third melee weapon all the way up to the last one, and there was a big difference there.

All in all, a fun game. The only thing I'd like changed is the materials system. They become useless towards the end of the game. Perhaps if you make another, give the player control of what the materials are spent on as well as giving them options. For example, instead of the gates to other areas, maybe the player would rather hole up in a super-fort. The advantage would be that they're always revivable, the disadvantages would be less resources found and a possible trap if the zombies manage to break through. Good job pal

best game ever! megusta

like the game alot but would like to see some choice in the base upgrades

you can stun and kill zombies by shooting them,its actually pretty easy if you get your first sword