Reviews for "ZTV News Episode 2"

i only watch this of zone tan she's soooo fucking adoreable...

She's so cute...
ding!ding!ding!ding!diiing! hahaaa!

You know this is the last fuckin’ thing I need. I wake up this morning and I go into the kitchen to make myself a bowl of cereal, and there’s a spider on the counter. So I couldn’t eat! And then like, three hours later I go to the grocery store to buy myself some peaches, and when I’m in the produce aisle, I sneeze so hard I fart, and a little bit of shit comes out. So I couldn’t eat breakfast, and I shit myself at the grocery store. And I come home and all I wanted was a glass of pee, and you couldn’t even provide that! This is the last thing I need, Sandy!

Beans n' rice, baby.

I like how her eyes changed when she was talking about dogs and gaping assholes.