Reviews for "ZTV News Episode 2"

lol cooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

the video was great but one thing for stamper, YOU ARE A MOTHERCRAPPIN CRAZY STUPID GUMBUT!!!!!

(Cannot comment, due to still laying on the floor in the fetal position; laughing like a maniac)
This video was hilarious. Although, I can't remember the last time Saiko took a breath. Anyway, keep up the good work! If you'll excuse me, I have to go take some painkillers as my sister' high pitched laughter and my own laughing fit have given me a headache.

'screw you, you crotch sniffing fetusfucker' damn, this is line of the year i think i came in my pants a little bit XD

My god Stampers part had me shitting.