Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Dora The Expl-whore-r"

Have A FACE FULLA SHIT!!!!!! That was teh best part

i like this it was funny

My little niece loves Dora. I feel like showing this to her just to mess her up for life.

Haha, my wife showed me this against my initial will (I took the name too seriously at first cause I'm a dumbass in the Morning.) and dear god I have tears in my eyes from laughing. The hideous faces, the hideous fucking faces were what got me. I don't know why - but seeing those insane expressions made me laugh my ass off, I think my favourite was when Dora said "I DON'T FUCKING KNOW." That seriously had me crying in laughter.

I wish it was a little longer, if not solely to see more insane fucked up expressions - but maybe they exist in your other flashes, which I will most definitely check out. I will admit the voice quality could be a little better, and while the art was delightfully twisted the animation was... odd - but those are nitpicks. What matters is the content, and this little slice of insanity made me laugh and that's all that fucken' matters.

I don't know if this man is disturbed or a genius... probably both... or maybe he is just a sexy beast.