Reviews for "Taco-Man Safety Tips 3"

LOL Nice

oh thanks you.

This is probably the best in your series. I like it mostly because it actually deals with a topic you don't hear about much. The best part is probably the animation. I don't know why, but I just think it looked a lot more fluid here. Maybe, I'm just getting used to it. It's funny to see Taco-Man flying around with a cape.

It seems like you might have to change your name to Labrats if you keep referencing it. I found it weird how you included the links to your other cartoons when this is Newgrounds. Of course, it does look pretty cool to see those links. Hopefully, they didn't watch "2 Girls 1 Cup". At least it's not the worst advice Taco-Man's given!

Samination responds:

Oh thank you sir! I'm already working on the next two and they are even better I think. I do have the name rablats on Newgrounds, but I'm going to stick with ebolaworld as rablats is really a collab site.

awesome as always!

Oh, tanks. :)

that door locked? goooood -w=

lol the kids never heard of sex before.

tho watching with others seems a bit...

Samination responds:

I guess they could be young enough to have never really heard of sex. Perhaps they were really good kids?

This is by far the funniest Taco-Man Safety Tips episode yet. Keep up the good work!

Samination responds:

The next couple are going to be even funnier...by which i mean worse! >:)