Reviews for "Dr Whooves & Assistant 2"

ITS NOT DITSY DOO ITS DERPY

Woohoo!!!

Second episode to brighten up my day. just keep em coming ;)

wow i really cant think i would reall look at my littie pony but its good

Animation seemed a bit too jerky, but all things considered it was quite good. Also good voice acting

Sorry about your loss btw

Really loved the first one, but... Uh... That's a really bitchy Derpy you've got there. She seemed so friendly and chipper in the first one too. "Ditzy" even. Right. Charming...

I find it hard to believe that the Doctor hasn't ever seen anyone wall-eyed before. Or even heard of it. It's not hugely common but it's hardly unheard of. Plus; mneh, no one I've met with similar conditions is touchy about it. Generally it's more "lol, yeah, I was born with this" or "nah, I got this via [xyz]".

Her bits aside the Doctor's dialogue trailed on a bit and this episode wasn't as funny as the last. The missing chunk of dialogue from NMM's appearance really stuck out to me. The animation, however, was pretty good.

TL;DR: The angst really took away from it for me, but the rest was okay.

And to 09CArventos: "Derpy Hooves" was a fan name and "Ditzy Doo" was a potential canon one, though eventually "Derpy" became canon. There was some controversy (some people insist "derp" is just a funny combination of "duh" and "burp", often applied to silly eyes, others insist it's a slur against those with mental disabilities) and the name was removed from the episode. For more you could just Google it.