Reviews for "N3rd Boy"

Too many problems for me to get into. The game almost freezes my computer (I think it might be a glitch, other games with the same amount of MB work just fine and it messes up on both chrome and firefox) and I get all this white text covering half the screen so I can barely see my guy. I am not sure if that is a glitch or part of the game but eather way these issues render this game unplayable for me.

knarrenheinz responds:

Sry man, I have no idea about what the cause of this could be. Did you update to the latest flash player and Firefox/Chrome versions? Maybe trying it on another machine?

A not-so-bad-but-not-so-good copy of Meat Boy + Cave Story.
Probably a parody/tribute, but should have stated this in the Author Comments.

knarrenheinz responds:

Thanks, I added it to the Author Comments.

This is a copy of meat boy. N3rd boy instead of meat boy. Little discs instead of bandages. If you have played meat boy, you would know what I am talking about. Great game though. 5/5

YEAH, IT FUCKING IS! I loved meat boy to death :P

very good

Really really generic! I've played so many games exactly like this. Music is very repetitive, art is really boring and inconsistent.

knarrenheinz responds:

What a generic, repetitive, boring and inconsistent review you wrote there. Nah, just kidding :) You don't like it? I respect that.