Reviews for "Domyeah - ToE 3"

Great song. Just great.

Nice song!

It is a bit more basic than DJ Nate's theories of everything, and it sounds a lot different than the official ones. However, that doesn't make me hate the song. The melody is stuck in my head and I find nothing wrong with that. It does have its similarities to Nate's ToE's, such as the piano solos that each of them have.

The only thing I don't like is that there isn't an intense drop like most dubstep songs do. That makes the song closer to techno. I was SHOCKED to see that the song is categorized as dubstep.

Overall, I find this to be a little better than the official ToE 3. Both are catchy, but the official 3rd one sounds too much like the 2nd one, and the official 2nd ToE didn't sound like the 1st one. It is a little TOO different than Nate's ToEs though.

Very well done! Much better than Dj-Nate's Theory of Everything 3! So much better...

HEEEEY! PRETTY GOOD! BUT IT LACKS A DROP... IT GIVES THAT "MYSTERY" FEELING, BUT I DON'T FEEL THE POWER OF THE SONG LIKE FROM TOE 1 & 2... ANYHOW, GOOD JOB!

P.S. I'M NOT ANGRY, I LIKE TYPING IN ALL CAPS