Reviews for "Zelda CD-i: King's Bday"

This is hilarious, it is definitely better and funnier than the YouTube poops the are inspired by the Zelda CD games. Great job.

OH MY GOD! YOU ACTUALLY MADE THE ANIMATION YOURSELF RATHER THAN JUST TAKING QUOTES FROM THE GAMES AND EDITING THEM INTO A NEW STORY! THAT IS JUST INCREDIBLE!

The Animation style, although being very similar to the original animated cutscenes, looks way better than the other cutscenes. The voices were a little off, but why should I complain about that. It's not like you can get the original actors from the games to voice the characters for you. For a voice cover up, you did Pretty well. The Dialogue is amazing. The Humor is awesome and everything else about this shorts was very well done. Congratulations!

Why couldn't the games be like this :(

the best poop ive seen all day.

Greatest thing ever. I'm a big fan of the CD-I parodies to begin with, and going the animation route rather than just a simple youtube poop made it that much better. The voices were actually pretty close to the real thing, and utilizing their motions to make a whole new story was hilarious. Well done, hopefully there will be a sequel some day.

Samination responds:

There might be a sequel, if I can come up with an idea. The idea for this had been rattling around in my head for a couple of years and I was surprised no one else I done it yet.

Nice parody of a truly terrible game.