Reviews for "Zelda CD-i: King's Bday"

I think the king's mustache changed color from 2:06 to 2:12, though that may just be a hilarious inside joke that I don't get. Anyway, great job on this one; the humor flowed well with the aspect of parodying the CD-i style.

This is a very nice YTP. You completely expressed the humor and randomness of YTPs in here. This said, you also mixed in other CD-I characters from other games. I hope to see more of these!

Link fails at making balloons.

Samination responds:

I guess I dont consider it a poop as all the material was re-created and made into something closer to the original source. Glad you liked it! :)

why dont you blow my flute

Much like the games for CD-iI, this video made me want to make some toast while i soaked in the tub, then use that toast to make a cyanide sandwich, chased down with some drain-o. I applaud your ability to capture that in video form.

Samination responds:

You know what they say, all toasters toast toast.

I didnt like it :| i think it was just the graphics that i didnt like, ehhh yea like that one guy said take my stars :p. But when the king was supprised he looked funny.

Samination responds:

Are you not familiar with the Zelda Cd-i games/cartoons? If not, go look for them on youtube and then you will get it. NOMNOMNOMNOM YUMMY STARS.