Reviews for "Pico Radio"

nice

BIG N****R NOSTRLES!!!

BIG NINJER NOSTRLES!

Amazing. Remarkably fun. Thank you for sharing this experience with us.

I wonder how it speaks for the game dev scene that a simple gadget like this is more enjoyable than most "real games". Assuming that's even a rational comparison, do game developers even know how to compete with trinkets such as this?

I want to give you extra kudos for introducing me to such good portal songs. I haven't enjoyed the Newgrounds portal much until now. I don't mean to promote myself or anyone else, but MarkySpark has some good classical-style music I used in my game Shelter. I'm not sure if that style of music would fit into what you're trying to do with Pico Radio. I wouldn't want to ruin the experience by cluttering the interface due to it having too many features.

deathink responds:

Thank you very much for your support!

MMmmm I listen to this every day, its great and I don't have to dig through the portal anymore!
Though I do have one question. Can we take this beyond the portal?

deathink responds:

Thanks a real lot! And as for your question.. maybe someday

I honestly think that this is a great idea, I love what you are doing for the community! I use this 'radio' absolutely every day.

I hate to toot my own horn, but I really think you should add http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/liste n/513016 to your radio.

Much love~