Reviews for "Pico Radio"

This was really awesome at the time of its release... however; I feel it has not entirely aged well. I notice that when shuffling or trying to play new audio, it does not seem to play any audio or show any art that was made after November 2012 which is sad. :(

Otherwise, it is a neat gadget. Just kind of wish it was able to be fixed to play newer stuff and show newer art.

Oh. My. God. The music is fantastic, the art is pleasing to the eye, and I can just browse newgrounds through another tab with this on. Only two complaints. One: I think you should be able to set a filter by genre. Two: Pico takes too much time "painting" the slideshow. So long, another slide rolls before the art is loaded yet. Other than me being nitpicky, this is amazing. Props to everyone involved.

deathink responds:

thanks man. unfortunately the slideshow is broken because of a sight update. :(

Wow :0

Pretty sure there's a yearly off-by-one bug on at least the Happy Clock Day and Trick Or Treat medals. How they're supposed to unlock -- Happy Clock Day on Aug 15 and Trick Or Treat on Oct 31. Let's call this ProperDay

How they actually unlock (I think) -- ProperDay + (CurrentYear - 2012) Days.
So since it's 2017, I will have to try Aug 15 + (2017 - 2012) Days, or Aug 15 + 5 Days, or that is on Aug 20 and see if it unlocks then.

To be on the smart side it's probably worth trying once a day every day, from ProperDay to whatever the error adjusted day would be.

really good way to bring credit to the author of these catchy tunes