Reviews for "Aqua HD"

This was awesome! You captured everything beautifully. The lighting and colours where fantastic and true to life. The movement of the cat and the bird where wonderfully observed and it shows. I also really like the way that the colours used for the figures changes as the day goes on which really emphasises the effect that the environment has on them. And that the brush strokes are very varied depending on the texture of what you are drawing like the waves at the end had very rough brushstrokes making them seem turbulent whereas the cat was animated using smooth brush strokes showing the dampened fur. The storyline was simple but beautiful. I also like how the shaky camera view above water on the boat and tree drastically changes into smooth movements below water.
Aw man I got shivers down my spine. You animate in a unique rough and natural way which I think needs to be recognised. You should make this your career if you haven't yet. Theres no doubt. WOW.

gzilbalodis responds:

Thanks man, great words! I will make it a career someday, I'm still in school.

(O_O)WOW that really got me hooked knowing that u r making more is awsome!

Just wow! I was almost crying.

Oh... Mah... Gawd... This is awesome!

Absolutely loved it, incredible animation