Reviews for "Lunar Legend: Part 1"

I want to thank you, sir, for making my day, and maybe my whole week or month.

It've been so long since I haven't played Lunar Legend, I've almost forgot Nash was there since the very begining D: Still, so much good memories that came back... Remembering the good moments, the challenging boss and the mighty Disapearing Dragon Ithem bug I had.
I've got out my good old gameboy for the occasion, wich was lying next to my bed, and kicked Ghaleon's butt once again. ( Lunar Legend is the only Lunar game I've played* )

Else, you did a great job there! I think I'm not the only one that is really glad that appeared in here, so I'd like to thank you for every Lunar Legend fans.

NessSuccess responds:

I didn't expect to get so many reviews from fans of the game, im ecstatic! I'm glad I made your day, week, or month :]! Thank you very much for the review, and stay tuned for future parts of the series!

AH good memories
hope to see more

I have been a fan of the game since it came out, it is in my top 5 all-time favs. Very well done.

One of my favorite games of all time, I have the Collectors edition of Lunar Silver Star Story beside me. =P
I miss my playstation 1 so much. =<
I've been trying to learn how to get PS1 emulators, but that's been in progress for years, lol.
Thanks for reminding me of my love for the JRPGs back in the day!
Cheers!

NessSuccess responds:

I have the Collectors edition as well! I'm glad this movie was nostalgic for you, that's what I was going for. Part 2 is out, too!

that was awesome