Reviews for "Lunar Legend: Part 1"

Very well done. Can't wait for the next episode!

Ha ha, I played Lunar Legend on my GBA. I don't think I've ever seen so many twists in a storyline. Never thought I'd see an animation of it, especially after all this time. It really does make me nostalgic for those days when I could just lay back and enjoy a JRPG on my GBA without a care in the world. I've never forgotten that overworld theme after all these years.

ahhh the memories.... whenever i wasn't playing legend of dragoon i was playing this... hope ya don't leave a series hangin' like some of the other animators... keep up the good work!

NessSuccess responds:

I promise I will try not to, I have done that before, but Lunar gets special treatment. Thank you for the review!

AH good memories
hope to see more

I want to thank you, sir, for making my day, and maybe my whole week or month.

It've been so long since I haven't played Lunar Legend, I've almost forgot Nash was there since the very begining D: Still, so much good memories that came back... Remembering the good moments, the challenging boss and the mighty Disapearing Dragon Ithem bug I had.
I've got out my good old gameboy for the occasion, wich was lying next to my bed, and kicked Ghaleon's butt once again. ( Lunar Legend is the only Lunar game I've played* )

Else, you did a great job there! I think I'm not the only one that is really glad that appeared in here, so I'd like to thank you for every Lunar Legend fans.

NessSuccess responds:

I didn't expect to get so many reviews from fans of the game, im ecstatic! I'm glad I made your day, week, or month :]! Thank you very much for the review, and stay tuned for future parts of the series!