Reviews for "King's Game"

I thought this was a really nice and cool game. I think the strongest point it had was how well everything just flowed together. I was having some trouble with the level that had the guys all standing on one row. I then realized I had to click my weapon again in order for it to form more cannonballs to destroy the enemy. The funny thing is how everything in this has such high spirits. It's a very pleasant game even though it has people being blown up by cannonballs.

The graphics are nice too. Some games like this can come off as a bit too cutesy sometimes. This succeeded very well in managing to apeal to different ages. I just love how colorful everything is. Yeah, I should have realized the first levels were just that easy.

Quality games like this makes me look forward to your future offerings!
Smooth gameplay, good graphics, appropriate sounds. Very nicely done.
Bravo

Medals not working =\

nice game:)
though the idea is not original, the game is playable. There is a little bug at lvl 19 (1st blood) when the first soldier next to the king tends to die from the beginning of the game. solve that and bring the "warlocks section" to life and the game is rocking hard:)
nice job!

this is a funny game and fun one :D