Reviews for "Taco-Man Safety Tips 2"

taco man you good at safety you know that LOL

He sure is my man.

I wouldn't recommend showing this to schools, they would watch this and fall for it. Lives will be missed and probably don't know who they are nor care about them...except for families that have non-intelligent children. Safety tips are helpful and children should know to watch out for psychopaths and take free rides from people in your neighborhood. Plus I want see or hear what you think about gun safety. Just think it maybe interesting.

Samination responds:

Not sure how funny a gun episode would be. :P

so my parent have been teaching me the wrong thing?? darn those long walks from school...

Samination responds:

Yep. They just wanted you to waste your time.

Thanks Taco-man! Now I can share this advice with all the children in my neighborhood. joking aside, Your animations and humor are always top notch.

I want a cape like taco-man, where can i get one?

Samination responds:

From picnic tables usually.