Reviews for "Taco-Man Safety Tips 2"

You should do a Safty tip on Germs

Samination responds:

Not sure how that one would go.

and fom that day forward ther were no children on the streets LOL

Pretty much what the others said...I guess it's kind of funny? But it's over so quickly, the humor doesn't really have time to settle. Making it a part of several similar tips would make for a better video if your main point is to make people laugh.

Samination responds:

True, but eventually a bunch will be released. So then people can watch them all in a row.

It may be short, but it was probably intended to for the purpose of getting the idea. It was funny ranking by it's irony in comedy. I had recently been warned to not talk to strangers on a walk, so this is great how this coincidently came up today.
I am also happy to be the first to comment on this. :D
I hope you continue animating, ebolaworld.
~99colourful

Samination responds:

You should totally talk to strangers. And yes, it is meant to be short on purpose just like the Superfriends PSA's.

Remember kids, Strangers are our friends!!