Reviews for "I Want Waffles"

She really wants the waffles!

Omg, what's with all those squares after moving? Encoding quality = 1% or what?

MindChamber responds:

Refresh.

This certainly got a cheap laugh out of me. It's just really funny to see this great animation. It sounded like this was an actual audio that you based on real life events. While it was real audio (what?) it wasn't based on something that really happened. I just can't believe you guys were so freaking good at sounding like a little kid! I seriously can not tell the difference!

Everything just moves so fluidly in this animation. Some of it's a bit sketchy, but it's still really cool to look at. I'm even surprised you managed to do this in a couple of days. Of course, this may be the shortest submission I've seen that had a timeline to it. It's simply a short, fun time.

@SigmaNoob
does that make you a pedobear?

as for the video? i found it good as a first time thing, as im assuming this was an early sketch before other ideas, but the jokes are a lil uderdone. i was expecting a massive reaction from the mom at the first swear. but elsewhys it was pretty good. cute, funny, and a hidden undescovered moral, one of my favorite kinds of videos.

Seemed like it was good but your last few animations were poor quality, like stuff got all distorted and pixels got misplaced and it was weird.

Maybe its just me, but I still liked it haha