For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 210 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "I Want Waffles"

I found this real cute. I have a nephew just like that kid(only he curses in spanish). The animation was a bit sketchy at parts but nothing that really bothered me. I got a laugh out of it, especially when the little girl says, "...he says fatass, then he whacks it!". I loved the colors and the faces the kid made. I can't believe how many people are taking this flash so seriously. Thanks for sharing the skit!

Hahaha I laughed hard as fuck when she said "then he whacked it!" and fell over

Wtf is with all the bad reviews?
Nobody seems to realize who you are... or that your like... a badass animator.
Jesus dude, I think i've been coming to this site since I was 13 or 14... now I'm 21.

This animation gave me a headache. You should be grateful I didn't give you half a star.

MindChamber responds:

Im sorry it gave you a headache, that wasn't my intention,thanks for the review.

Although the sound for the girl was a little incomprehensible, I still find the "messy" artist style cute, and matches along with the little girl's dialogue. I think that it's stupid for all the bad reviews, comparing this to Lucky Day: when they are both completely different art and story styles, Lucky Day being drama and trying to prove a point, and this, humor, just for laughs.
5 stars, keep making such good and funny works!

that's one bad ass kid