For the month of March we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 73 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in April!

Reviews for "I Want Waffles"

The animation is great, the audio is pretty bad, and the art falls somewhere in the middle. It doesn't seem very funny, but that might be because I can't understand half of what's said. Subtitles would be a good idea. Also it definitely loses points since it showed up when I searched for Action flashes, and this is most certainly not.

MindChamber responds:

It shouldn't show up in action flashes,ill fix that,thanks.

I just need to say, this is a great animation. I would prefered another voice for the baby but it's ok. Nice work.
do you have a waffle???

Dude... this is funny. Yes, the animation wasn't the best i've seen and the little girl looked like she had a 5 o'clock shadow at a couple points, but hey... this was more about the sound, right?

I literally LOL'd XD

I don't get why there's so many bad reviews. This has got to be one of the more funny videos i've seen on newgrounds!

...and I have to say that your reply to jrocxx's comment restored my faith in humanity. Not many people these days will take criticism like that without yelling back and calling him names. Respect!

From this moment on I will say "sangwich" instead of sandwich until THE DAY I DIE.

I thought it was cute, also.

MindChamber responds:

Ha,thanks

Heh heh! Cute! Look, I'm telling the truth, just look at the skulls in my user icon!