Reviews for "Moir"

Its good to see a intermediate level puzzle like this one on newgrounds. I just finished the game and i breezed through it. the hardest stage and the only stage that i took time on in my opinion is stage 29. I spent 10 mins on stage 29 then finally solved it. took a while but it was not impossible. i got 9/10 of the achievements so far gonna try now to look for the last one. All in all its a good game i hope you make more of the same caliber maybe even better and if you do i look forward to it.

please, please, please, PLEASE, can you put a walkthrough on youtube or something! I am stuck on level 16, and it is so frustrating that I can't think of a way to solve it. It is boring playing the same levels again and again. :(
For those who find the bliping sound annoying, you can just turn it off on the menu. I think the speed up button on the menu was really helpful too, for when I got impatient.
The art, though simple, is amazing. There are a lot of games quite similar to this game, however they just aren't as awesome as Moir! Hopefully you can create a sequel to Moir, which is just as good.

This is creative, and awesome.

I can't beat Stage 10.

great simple puzzle game. so much so that i am typing this with one hand.
wink wink.

in all seriousness, there are some flaws.
1. the fact that the whole puzzle resets every time you fail. it should stay there so i can readjust the pieces.
2. you can't readjust the pieces.

other than that, retro delight! ****1/2 out of 5.

Awesome game, btw @ attack of badger, phold in space for the ball to move faster. And it was a really difficult puzzle :P I've been stuck on lvl 27 for about 10 minutes now and i can't find the answer to it haha. Excellent puzzle making skills on your behalf :)

~Cody