Reviews for "Liber Daemonum"

This is an interesting game. Making sweeping lines for magic was a good idea. The difficulty curve is off. Levels 1-18 are very easy. 19 is a small challenge, and 20 is quite difficult. The medals work. I earned them all. Will there be a sequel?

zenmasters responds:

All medals? Nice work ;) What difficulty lvl have you played on?
As for the sequel: we plan to make a version for Android, revising some aspects of gameplay. IF that's released, we'll think how we can convert it to Flash. I've always found talking about the future quite tricky - revealing things that don't exist yet. ;)
Shadowjack

Surprisingly fun and addicting, but admittedly it does start to get repetitive, and as a result, boring around level 5-ish, and I personally felt the using-PERCENTAGE-of-souls was a really poor way of getting upgrades. But that aside, the gameplay is very smooth, the spells were VERY fun to use, and level 20 is ridiculously hard (and fun). Overall not a bad game at all, just needs more replay value.

Really liked this, but the game appears too small and its easy to screw up spells (at least for me) because I go to far out of the border. I would love to try this on a tablet or something. Great job, I love most anything with demons and playing as the "bad" guy. Good stuff.

Fun game, would be great on a tablet. However I have to agree with MehNameless the percentage of souls for experience kinda sucks.... And that makes the upgrading your spells kinda expensive. New spells are pretty cheap though.

A suggestion if I may? Take the number of people killed divided by you capture percentage to get you EXP, then make souls retreat a little faster. That would be better. Or, make some souls worth bonus points.

All and all great game! Thanks for killing an hour or so.....

good