Reviews for "Liber Daemonum"

Honestly at first i thought, it was going to be horrible, but its truly an addicting and great game, goes to show never judge a book by its cover. especially if the books full of magic. lol

zenmasters responds:

glad to hear and I like the last sentence ;> what made for the first bad impression?

I'm only on Chapter 1 - 3 but this game is AWESOME. Addictive and the game play flows perfectly.

zenmasters responds:

cool, I hope you'll like the swamps and next batllefields as much as ch.1.

At first it was very easy, never lost a bit of health. The difficulty soon increased a lot in just a few levels, but over all pretty good. The only thing that pissed me off is when I'd draw the soulchain line at the bottom, and it didn't work and about 40 souls zoom off the top before the next one kicks in. :l

zenmasters responds:

it didn't work because part of the line didn't draw, or something else? I could fix it by slightly extending the 'spell field' at the bottom, if that's the case.

This game is really epic and amazing... I love it...

best game ever